Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mr. Statue, on a rainy Saturday

Click here for a trip to City Daily Photo, transporting you around the world every day.

Mr_Statue_1_BeFunky_DSC_0030.jpg

Photo taken at SW 5th Avenue and SW Morrison, downtown Portland, on February 16. 

Mr. Statue, a popular mime in Portland, set up beneath the glass overhang that protects the door to Pioneer Place, a multi-story shopping center. I took quite a few photos and had a difficult time deciding on just one. Once I had altered this one at BeFunky dot com, I liked how it turned out, so I decided to share it with you. I may post another one or two later on, just because I like them so much. Oh, by the way, this spot is the first place that I saw Mr. Statue--I'm not sure which year, but it was quite a few ago.  

3 comments:

Jack said...

What a way to earn a living!

Randy said...

Brave soul out in the rain. Wonderful shot.

Bob Crowe said...

It's a wise statue who finds shelter on a Portland winter day. Everyone in the US and Europe has seen these statue mimes. Just don't understand how they do it. I can't even sit still.