Thursday, February 28, 2013

Feb. 27, Meyers Leonard celebrates turning 21 with a big ol' dunk, on former Trail Blazer Andre Miller

Click here for a trip to City Daily Photo, transporting you around the world every day.

DSC_0599_crp_alt

Leonard got a pass from Nicholas Batum. He headed for the goal with dunking on his mind.
  DSC_0600_crp_alt

I took these photos from the opposite end of the arena, with a 300 zoom, and I've cropped and sharpened so that you can get a look at the action.
  DSC_0601_crp_alt

I'm always amazed how quickly the ball goes through the net.
  DSC_0606_crp_alt

If I'm not mistaken, I saw this action on a video highlight after I got home from the game. Andre's grinning at Meyers' reaction.

Here you go,  a view from out of bounds, so that you can get a look at Meyers’ face. See that strip of light with the red letters on it? I sit up that high, on that front row, but behind the Trail Blazers' bench, like I said, at the opposite end of the arena. We lost the ball game, 111-109.

2 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

great shots, I love that first one, he so far from the rim on that one.

WendyB said...

Nice action shots!