Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Vacation, Day 1, 10/21/2009, Part 1

Before we flew out at 6:15 a.m.--she looks great for having been awake since 3:20 a.m.
DSC_0001_p

The Iceman cometh, thank goodness, to de-ice our plane's wings in Denver, our place to change planes.
DSC_0012

DSC_0015

DSC_0018

Our lunch--ha, ha! We did just fine on it, too!
DSC_0022

We've landed!
DSC_0031_P

And now I have to report that I will be away from the World Wide Web for a whole week!

Mama's staying with Aunt Baker and Uncle JL, and I'm off to Talladega with our friends Milton and Kay!

You know I'll return loaded with pix! In fact, I've already got almost 1000 to go through from Wednesday through Sunday--surely some of them will be worth sharing with y'all.

5 comments:

Don and Krise said...

Hope the flight went well. Have a great time while you're there. I'd imagine you're going to be eating better food than those Ritz.

gogouci said...

Enjoy yourself. Looking forward to the images you bring back.

Jim Klenke said...

Mama looks great because shes going on vacation, and she gets a week away from.......have fun at the race.

WendyB said...

Have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

I see you got some spam in the Japanese above.

I like your vacation start.