Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pizza Schmizza's delivery bicycle and today's dahlia

Please scroll down to see today's dahlia, Margaret Duross, from Swan Island Dahlias.

I'm walking last February when this delivery bicycle caught my eye. I liked the way its shapes and colors matched the street barricades and the bollards. So, I took this first photo.
DSC_0562

Thank goodness I decided to look back at the bicycle as I walked by this downtown Pizza Schmizza. Trust Your Gut--wow! That statement made me curious, so I looked online and found this entire statement, evidently associated with the franchise: “Trust Your Gut and Claim Your Slice." I wonder how it tastes?
DSC_0564

Today's dahlia, Margaret Duross. Facts from Swan Island Dahlias--Bloom: 12" Golden Orange, Bush: 5'
DSC_0167

DSC_0166

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never had any lasting luck with these flowers. So I gave up on them a long time ago. Your photos are just beautiful.

Don and Krise said...

Those delivery bikes are great. Last time we were in Portland we stopped at the bike shop where they sell these and several other types. You probably know which shop I'm referring to.

Nice dahlia too!