Tuesday, June 24, 2014

2014 Festival of Flowers, No. 4

DSC_0322

The mailman eating his lunch on the park bench caught my eye. And made me wonder, "What's a mailman doing working on Saturday? With something that looks like delivery as his job? About the time I got to the end of that thought, I noticed the sort of photo bomber with the sunglasses, waving at me like we were long lost friends. Never seen him before. Turns out I got another guy eating a slice of pizza on a park bench--he's backed up to the mailman. I like how the photo turned out. Hope you enjoy it.

3 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

He must have a long route, that cart is big. I remember my dad carrying just a leather satchel over his shoulder. I wonder what was for lunch? Did he eat it cold?

William Kendall said...

I like the shot!

My dad spent thirty plus years as a mailman up to retirement, but they must have taken off Saturday delivery before I was born up here.

Randy said...

That's a fun shot.