Friday, June 7, 2013

Mother's Day Mini-Vacation, No. 24 - Happy Mother's Day to Me!

-->
  DSC_0577

Why I enjoyed Mother's Day. No, it's not the Anthem Pear Cider. Leland on the left, Lamont on the right. We're waiting for our Sunday morning breakfast at Brother Jon's Public House in Bend, Oregon.
  DSC_0619_PM

Leland, leaning back so that I can get his brother Lamont into the photo without feeling like I just might fall over the split rail. (Have I explained that I have a fear of heights? That said fear of heights fills me with thoughts highly irrational?) We're at Smith Rock State Park, Terrebonne, Oregon. More photos to come from Smith Rock State Park.

3 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

I bet the cider was good though. Sounds good.

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

You took quite a trip!

Randy said...

That Ale sounds tasty. Nice shots and I like that park.