Wednesday, February 22, 2012

B after B after B, Saturday a week ago. Killer Burger on NE Sandy Boulevard at NE 47th

DSC_0890p
Barq's Root Beer, one fine fountain drink.

DSC_0891p
Basketball, NCAA basketball, on the TV at the back of the room, sound turned off. Blues blaring, down home blues blaring from the restaurant's speakers. As I ordered at the counter, I mentioned to the young woman taking my order, "Blues, basketball, and burgers. It doesn't get any better." She chuckled and agreed.

DSC_0898p
Bun, burger, bacon. I forgot to ask that there be no cheese on my Classic Burger, so I ate it--I'm OK if I only eat cheese once in a blue moon. I have two B words for the fries--bountiful and best.

DSC_0899p
Bites. Burger on bun with bacon going bye-bye, along with cheese, lettuce, tomato and grilled onions. I did remember to ask that there be no Smokey House Sauce and pickle on my Classic Burger.

DSC_0902p
Busy, busy at the building which houses Killer Burger on the southwest corner of the intersection.

DSC_0911p
Bus home, the 12 Barbur/Sandy. I left with a bellyful of Bs.

2 comments:

Jack said...

A nice series today. I would say something funny starting with Bs, but I am having a block.

Medford Photographer said...

That bacon cheeseburger looks so good right now!