Sunday, April 4, 2010

Vacation, Day 9, 10/29/2009, Part 4

DSC_0368p
There in the distance stands First United Methodist Church of Talladega, Alabama. To its right stands the Piggly Wiggly grocery store sign. Piggly Wiggly, that's our goal.

DSC_0369
There goes Milton into the Piggly Wiggly.

DSC_0371
My goal, to find some more Steen's. I looked here, among the Diamond Joe Syrup, Plow Boy Syrup, Oh Boy Syrup, and the Alaga Syrup, ...

DSC_0372
... and among Blackburn's New Crop Brand Syrup and Biscuit Lasses, ...

DSC_0373
... and finally among the Blackburn Made and Blackburn's Fairy Queen Syrup. I have to admit that Mama and I do like Blackburn Made a whole lot--it's her favorite and my second favorite--but I didn't want to buy a glass jar of syrup to take home on an airplane.

1 comment:

Louis la Vache said...

Mme la Vache et «Louis» wish you a Blessed Easter.