Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tango Berretin, Southeast Portland

I couldn't believe my luck! While driving the Buick, I saw these people wearing black, in sharp contrast to the brick-colored wall. Then the traffic light turned red! I got to take some photos! Later I looked on the web and found out that they must have been the surprise live music at Tango Berretin's special event, The Thing. Evidently it was break time. I couldn't find anything else except the schedule and that you can take tango lessons there. I'll bet everyone had a blast! I like these photos a lot.

DSC_183_640x377

DSC_177_620x457

A couple of wide views.
DSC_0176

DSC_185_620x300

6 comments:

brian stout said...

looks like a cool place to hang out!

gogouci said...

Two tubas and a trombone...I bet it was an interesting performance.

Don and Krise said...

Looks like fun! You should have stopped in, had a little tequila, sang with the band, then come home and then posted this.I would have loved to read it. Really though these are very good. I love the colors.

Mo said...

What's the restaurant like?

WendyB said...

I feel like I missed out on a fun time!

Twisted said...

What great pics!