Friday, July 20, 2012

For me, Zipcar fun meant winning on the wheel when spun!

I spun the wheel, and I liked it! 'Cause I won $10 in Zipcar driving credit. Then I got to come home and have even more fun playing around with this photo at BeFunky.
  zipcar_DSC_0522

Cropped.
  zipcar_BeFunky_Underpainting_1

Underpainting. This is my runner-up favorite effect.
  zipcar_BeFunky_PopArt_10

Popart.
  zipcar_BeFunky_OrtonStyle_1

Orton Style. This is my favorite effect.
  zipcar_BeFunky_HDR_1

HDR.

4 comments:

Jack said...

You put me to shame. I know how to crop . . .

Julie(t) said...

I think the young woman is turning into a Grimm.

Randy said...

Nice effects but I think I like the original best.

Birdman said...

They are really 'into it'. At first look, I thought she had fangs. hahahaha