Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Serendipity #3: A guy on a bike, two times.

DSC_0266p
Monday as I rode the 10 bus back from eating lunch downtown, I took this photo from the window. I thought the serendipity was the way the wheels touch the markings on the pavement.

DSC_0272p
Here's the real serendipity. After I got off the bus across the street from my building I walked toward the corner to wait to cross with the traffic signal. I saw a bicyclist coming and thought, "It's the same guy!" I turned to follow his as he swept past. Click. There he goes.

Now that's real serendipity!

5 comments:

Kate said...

With that huge pack on his back, I bet that he's a courier.

Halcyon said...

Nice shots! Hope you had a wonderful holiday and my best wishes to you and your family in the new year!

joanna said...

Great shots,,,,, a nice capture... interesting at least to me being a Portlander, it was a beautiful day with sun shining we do not get too many of those, your photos were sharp and clear.
...

joanny

will come back for your next post..

Unknown said...

I was wondering if he was a courier or a student.

How are you doing, Lynette? I'll have to check out the video tomorrow.

Randy said...

Love that first shot!