Monday, August 3, 2009

Pedestrians engulfed by a wedding party

I took this photo on Friday, June 26, after work. Naturally as I clicked the button on the Nikon D50, I noticed the red wedding gown, the white bridesmaid dresses, the man in white who must be the groom and the men in black, the groomsmen.
DSC_0070_wedding_pedestrians_curb
It wasn't until I had downloaded the photo to Honk that I noticed the two lady pedestrians waiting on the corner for the light to change.

I would love to know what they were thinking as they joined the entourage in the crosswalk.
DSC_0073_wedding_party_red_dress_sharpened

8 comments:

TeamSplashi said...

Those are great photos.
Cheers

WendyB said...

Love that red gown!

Amy said...

Ah, timing. :) That is a beautiful dress.

Kris McCracken said...

The bride looks very cranky.

Don and Krise said...

The photos are great, and the people all look so nice. Are those dirty looks pointed at you and your camera?

Jim Klenke said...

Great shots, I hope they have a happy life together.

Rob said...

Maybe they are following to the reception for a free meal.

Anonymous said...

You can quote me:

One lady was heard to say,"Maybe this year I will be marching across this very street with my man."

The other replied, "Oh, well I must tell you that cross is too much for your to bear. You may be a bridesmaid but never the bride."