Saturday, March 13, 2010

A gem of a car

DSC_0013p
I walked out the side/back door of our building Wednesday morning. I looked up and stopped in my tracks, set my purse done, got out the camera, put the strap around my neck and said, "This is worth missing the bus!" Click. I took several photos, walked to the corner, looked back and smiled. I smiled even more when I made the bus.

DSC_0015
Even with the raindrops, this paint job glows. It's lovely.

DSC_0016
The grill and headlights, with those little slits beneath them, seem finely designed to me.

3 comments:

WendyB said...

That color is electric! Love it.

Leif Hagen said...

Now THAT is an absolute gem of a car! What a beauty! Glad you had your camera with you for the bus ride!

Don and Krise said...

I thought for a minute you were going to tell us that it was there to pick you up. Darn!