Friday, April 8, 2011

Provvista's cheese truck

DSC_0021p-p
Imagine my surprise when I discovered an Oregonian story about this big red truck as I was looking at Provvista's Facebook page. My son Leland works for Provvista, Specialty Foods Inc.--that's why I was checking out their page. It took me a day or two of mulling it over in my head, and then I remembered that I had taken some photos of that very same truck. Here's the one I like the best of those I took on October 15, 2009. The white letters going up the side of the truck say "simple authentic food." I know I've enjoyed many of their foods as ingredients at 3 Doors Down Cafe.

4 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

its colorful.

I was going to post on your 4th quarter pic, but it was the same night the Blazers blew out the Mavs. I just couldnt do it. lol.

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Very colorful. I don't really get the sheep tho.

Anonymous said...

That's a whole lotta cheese.

Halcyon said...

What a nice bright truck!