Friday, June 5, 2009

Quirky Cigarette Butt Can

OK, I first have to say that I do not like cigarettes at all. But I couldn't pass up this photo. I took it on May 5 waiting for the 17 bus at the corner of NW Glisan and NW 21st. I'm trying to walk a bit in the mornings, so I walk to different bus stops and catch the same bus I usually get, just earlier and farther from home.
DSC_0012
Firefox couldn't find the Web site. I Googled Force Fed Led and got hits that make me think it must be the name of a Portland band.

5 comments:

Don and Krise said...

Doesn't exactly seem like the friendliest of greetings now does it?

B SQUARED said...

Bizarre name, not too friendly.

AVCr8teur said...

Interesting can. I would've tried to take a picture of it also. I could not find that website listed on the label. I would've guessed it was a can for ammunition or something.

Anonymous said...

Force Fed Lead is a local Portland band who play a lot of gigs with my fiance who's in The Interlopers. They are a great band and also very nice people! You can check out their Myspace page.

Lynette said...

Thanks for the information, Anonymous.